Rolling River Cottage Farmhouse

I am a mother of four amazing boys and married to the love of my life and best friend, who happens to be a home builder. We are embarking on a journey of building our dream home along the Columbia River in Eastern Washington. Our home style is cottage farmhouse and I will share the building process and progress.

My Photo
Name:

I'm 38 years old and a mother of 4 boys and I'm a curious person and love to see how other people live their lives and what they find amusing and interesting. I love everything about decorating and am excited about the new journey we'll be taking in building our dream home.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!














It's my first blog and is now 2009! Time for goal setting and planning out my year. One of my main goals for the year was to set up a blog in order to start chronicaling our building process. This is a journey that I intend to enjoy and document. I'll be uploading some pics of the property soon.
In the meantime we had a fun New Year's Eve Party last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Free Counter