Rolling River Cottage Farmhouse

I am a mother of four amazing boys and married to the love of my life and best friend, who happens to be a home builder. We are embarking on a journey of building our dream home along the Columbia River in Eastern Washington. Our home style is cottage farmhouse and I will share the building process and progress.

My Photo
Name:

I'm 38 years old and a mother of 4 boys and I'm a curious person and love to see how other people live their lives and what they find amusing and interesting. I love everything about decorating and am excited about the new journey we'll be taking in building our dream home.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kitchen Inspiration pics

Love this kitchen I found from Cote de Texas's blog from her favorite beach house ever - the house from the movie "Something's Gotta Give." The movie stars Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson and a Hamptons house where most of the action takes place. The contrast of the hardwood flooring and white cabinets is beautiful and just what I think I'd like to try to re-create. The following photos are also from the series she wrote, which you can find here


This kitchen is a Christopher Peacock designed kitchen that I obtained from Willow Decor's blog. The link to the posting is here



This is a kitchen that someone tried to duplicate the look from "Something's Gotta Give" movie. This is also from Cote de Texas's article on re-creating the SGG look.






This is a honed granite that is beautiful and I like the pulls and brackets below the cabinets. The french doors with transom above are perfect!




Ceiling treatment keeps this kitchen feeling casual and not too formal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Free Counter