Rolling River Cottage Farmhouse

I am a mother of four amazing boys and married to the love of my life and best friend, who happens to be a home builder. We are embarking on a journey of building our dream home along the Columbia River in Eastern Washington. Our home style is cottage farmhouse and I will share the building process and progress.

My Photo
Name:

I'm 38 years old and a mother of 4 boys and I'm a curious person and love to see how other people live their lives and what they find amusing and interesting. I love everything about decorating and am excited about the new journey we'll be taking in building our dream home.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Exterior Inspiration

I love the shingled exterior look with columns, here are a few images I found from the Beautiful Things to Share blog
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Free Counter